Thursday, June 28, 2012

Holiday Homework Due 1st Wednesday Term 3

Make a Movie!



You can do this by yourself, in pairs, a group - I don't mind.

You could make a movie about your holidays, re-make a music video, come up with your own script for a short film, make a mini documentary or a montage of photos to music (you can check out the pretty average videos that I have made for my blog on vimeo if you don't know what I mean).

It's easy to put together movies in Movie Maker, which is free to download.
Once you have made your movie upload it to You Tube or Vimeo - you can make it private so the rest of the world can't see it if you wish.

Grab the embed code for your video off the site you have uploaded it to and pop it onto your blog so I can check your awesome work.

Now, if you are having trouble with any of these things, let me know and I will try help out.  However, there are heaps of tutorials available on line.  Just use google.




7 comments:

  1. can you do a montage with movie clips because I can't film anything because i don't have a video camera and the camera on my iPod is stuffed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can try that, or find someone to make a group with, or ask someone to borrow a digital camera - most have a film function on them.

      Delete
  2. Hi miss kelly -I DO NOT have any idea on what my movie should be about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i upload my video on the vimeo website(Youtube was not working) it gets to 100% and then says we cannot upload your video

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey miss kelly when i get the embed code do i just paste it on a new post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but when you are in blogger, change to HTML (next to compose on the left above the box you can type in) then paste in the code.
      Flick back to 'compose' to see if it is displaying before publishing the post.

      Delete